A YouTube Channel’s most important part of its identity is its name. The channel name has very important value and plays a crucial role in building your brand name. One of the first things to do before your start uploading videos is to figure out your brand name.
To change your YouTube channel name, follow these steps:
- Log in to YouTube Studio with your channel account.
- Visit Customisation → Basic Info → Name → click on pencil icon to edit the channel name.
- Enter new name and click on
Things to Note
- Use a name that follows YouTube Community Guidelines.
- Changing name will remove verification badge.
- It may take a few hours before the new channel name is reflected all across YouTube.