NOSH is a responsive WordPress theme that has grid layout in homepage and post feed page. This WordPress theme is perfect for food bloggers, fashion bloggers, book bloggers, lifestyle bloggers and travel bloggers alike. This theme comes with custom dropdown menu and social media profile icons in the header.
- Responsive Web Design.
- Easy Dropdown Menu.
- Social profile icons on header.
- Featured Post section.
- Integrated Social sharing icons for major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Pinterest.
- Threaded comments.
For more details about this WordPress theme: Nosh Blogger Theme
- On your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Appearence > Themes > Add New.
- Click on "Upload Theme" button and then click on "Choose File" button.
- Select the theme zip file "nosh-stw,zip".
- Click Install Now button to install this theme on your WordPress blog.
- To activate the theme, in the Themes section, click on the theme and then click on "Activate".
- Make sure your WordPress site has the pages named "Home" and "Blog". If not, create them via Pages > Add New.
- Go to Settings > Reading. For the setting "Your homepage displays", select "A static page".
- For Homepage, select "Home" page from the dropdown options. For Posts page, select "Blog" page from the dropdown options. Save the changes by clicking on "Save Changes" button.
- To link social media profiles on the header section, go to Appearance > Theme Options and enter the URLs to your social media pages and save it.
- To create menus for this theme, go to Appearance > Menus.
This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by ScratchTheWeb Team