For some odd reason, Blogger doesn’t provide an easy way to view the comments you have made on other Blogger blogs. However, you can now use this tool to view list of comments made on Blogger blogs.
How to use?
- Firstly, go to Google’s Takeout tool to get your Blogger account history. Get your Google Takeout.
- In the “Create a New Export” section, make sure to first Deselect all and then select only “Blogger” in the Products list.
- Click on “Next Step“. In the “File type & size“, make sure to select “.zip“. Click on “Create Export“.
- Download the export to your computer.
- In the Blogger Comments History Viewer tool below, choose the zip file from Google Takeout. Then click on Upload button. Once the Google Takeout file is processed, you will get a list of links to comments made on Blogger blogs.