Install our Blogger Related Posts Plugin to automatically show related blog posts in your Blogger / Blogspot blogs.
For this plugin to work properly, your blog must meet the following requirements:
- Your blog must be public.
- Blog posts should have at least one label.
How to Install Blogger Related Posts Plugin
- The default title of this plugin is “Related Posts”. You may customize the title by entering Custom Title below.
- Click on the Add to Blogger button below to easily install this plugin on your blogger blog.
Frequently Asked Question
I have installed the plugin, but it is not working. What could be the problem?
For the plugin to work, your blog must be public and the blog post should have at least one label attached to it. If it is not working even after that, it could be because:
- The plugin was not added at proper location. For example, in Emporio theme, make sure this plugin is added to Sidebar (Item Page) section. You can check it by going to Blogger Layout Settings.
- You have not added labels to your blog post.
- Labels are not visible in your blog.
- Blogger was not able to find related posts with the added label.
- You are using a third party template which may cause issues.
Related Posts plugin is not working in mobile view. What to do?
If the plugin is not working in mobile view, you must be using older version of Blogger theme such as Simple, Picture Window, Watermark etc. Check out this article on how to fix it: Blogger Related Posts Plugin fix for older themes.
How to get help?
If you need help with installation of this plugin, feel free to raise issue on our support page.